My research area is industrial application of model-based development. Current research interests include industrial adoption of agile MBD, inter-model consistency management, and model evolution. See also my university page.
- Robbert Jongeling. “Advancing Continuous Model-Based Development in Industry” (Licentiate Thesis) (link)
- Robbert Jongeling, Antonio Cicchetti, Federico Ciccozzi, Jan Carlson. “Co-evolution of Simulink Models in a Model-Based Product Line.” International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems (MODELS 2020 P&I track)
- Robbert Jongeling, Antonio Cicchetti, Federico Ciccozzi, Jan Carlson. “Towards boosting the OpenMBEE platform with model-code consistency.” Workshop on Open Model Based Engineering Environment (OpenMBEE@MODELS’20)
- Muhammad Abbas, Robbert Jongeling, Claes Lindskog, Eduard Paul Enoiu, Mehrdad Saadatmand, Daniel Sundmark. “Product Line Adoption in Industry: An Experience Report from the Railway Domain. International Systems and Software Product Line Conference (SPLC 2020)
- Robbert Jongeling, Johan Fredriksson, Federico Ciccozzi, Antonio Cicchetti, Jan Carlson. “Towards Consistency Checking Between a System Model and its Implementation. International Conference on Systems Modelling and Management (ICSMM 2020)
- Robbert Jongeling, Jan Carlson, Antonio Cicchetti. “Impediments to Introducing Continuous Integration for Model-Based Development in Industry.” Euromicro Conference on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications (SEAA 2019). (link) best paper award.
- Robbert Jongeling, Federico Ciccozzi, Antonio Cicchetti, Jan Carlson. “Lightweight Consistency Checking for Agile Model-Based Development in Practice.” 15th European Conference on Modelling Foundations and Applications (ECMFA 2019). (link) best paper award applications track.
- Robbert Jongeling, Jan Carlson, Antonio Cicchetti, Federico Ciccozzi. “Continuous integration support in modeling tools.” 2018 MODELS workshop COMMitMDE. (link)